Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Different Videocast

After having some trouble with the first video and its format, I'm going to try uploading another couple of videos. Feel free to check them out (if they work). I'll also try placing them in Podomatic, but I was told the file was too big to put the first one there. We'll see.....

The first video is of our school news from Halloween. It's called "Live From the Hive at 9:05" Usually third graders do the broadcast, but today was a special edition with teachers. You'll see that most of the teachers are "storybook characters" but two of us actually dressed up as our building principal and vice principal. Since you don't know the principals, it might not be as funny. The file is too big to place on here. I'll keep trying in podomatic!

This next video is of 4 kids in my classroom. They came up with the words and wrote the script to help the viewer learn tricks to remembering the different coins and how much they are worth. I thought they did pretty well.


No comments: